1. MoITED CS Hon. Betty Maina EGH and UK Prime Minister's Trade Envoy to Kenya Theo Clarke, MP sign the EPA notes
signifying conclusion of the requisite domestic processes.
2. The two exchange the notes marking today 22nd March 2021 as the effective date the EPA comes into force.
3. MoITED CS Hon Betty Maina, EGH making her remarks during the ceremony.
4. Visiting UK Trade Envoy to Kenya Hon. Theo Clarke, MP addressing the gathering.
5. British High Commissioner to Kenya Jane Marriott during the same function.
6. PS Amb. Johnson Weru who was also the Chief Negotiator during the talks, makes his remarks.